How Much Does Landlord Broadband’s Service Cost?
Our bespoke service is tailored to each individual’s needs, taking into account the number of properties, size of properties and building materials used, therefore our price is unique to each and every customer.
What are your monthly prices?
To provide a fixed quote, we need to carry out an assessment.
How long are your contracts?
Typically, 24 months.
How are our Wi-Fi installations completed?
Our installations will usually consist of a first fix and second fix installation, or a retro-fit installation, depending on the property type and stage of construction.
- First Fix: Installing the core network cable into the dedicated network room, installing data cabling from the network room to the dedicated Wi-Fi access point/hard-wired locations.
- Second Fix: Involves setting up the network room (installing network cabinets, patch panels, routers, switches, and controllers), terminating and testing all cabling, ceiling/wall mount all access points, the configuration of a seamless Wi-Fi solution and final testing.
- Retro-Fit: Installation of a Wi-Fi solution into a fully renovated property. Used when Wi-Fi was not part of the development and we have to retrospectively install the system.
How long does it take to complete a Wi-Fi installation?
Our installation time varies for every property subject to the size and complexity of the project.
What is your average lead time?
Typically, our lead times are 2 – 3 weeks for a first or second fix installation.
Why is Landlord Broadband the best broadband for students/renters?
We pride ourselves in creating hassle-free internet access for tenants, as we understand the hassles associated with complaints about poor broadband and Wi-Fi in rented accommodation. We put an end to these hassles by delivering fast, reliable, commercial-grade Wi-Fi for student, professional rented and serviced accommodation properties – all backed by a 24/7/365 tenant support service. Our bespoke service provides a ‘no dead zone’ guarantee, which ensures quick, reliable internet access, equally distributed throughout all rooms in multiple occupancy properties. For more information on our broadband for students/renters visit our Landlords page.
How do you guarantee Wi-Fi dead zone solutions?
Our specialist team will carry out an initial survey of the property in question, taking into account the size of the building, the number of end-users, the end-user requirements and the attenuation materials/areas within the property. Our solutions are designed for Wi-Fi coverage and capacity to provide your tenants with a robust and reliable service. Here are some example of heat maps:
What speeds do you offer?
All of our packages are business-grade & fibre optic. When we carry out an assessment, we will recommend a service based on the area speeds and the number of tenants to ensure that all tenants can use the service concurrently.
But what speeds do you actually provide?
We would need to carry out an assessment first, however, providing the “line speeds” can be very misleading and it is a high-street approach, as they rely on this heavily for their marketing. We ensure that the bandwidth going into a property is correct and enables all users to concurrently connect, stream, download etc. We focus on the configuration of the Wi-Fi network and the Wi-Fi capacity as this is paramount for a reliable connection.
Other providers offer free installations, why can’t you offer the same?
We carry out Wi-Fi Installations bespoke to each property. High-street providers will simply send out a router and not take Wi-Fi into serious consideration. Our installations involve an engineer visit, installation of data cabling, installation of network and Wi-Fi equipment and configuring and testing in order to provide guaranteed Wi-Fi service.
Why is your service better than Virgin/BT?:
- We install Wi-Fi solutions for high-demand properties so that all tenants can use the service in all areas.
- We carry out Wi-Fi designs to ensure that there is enough wireless capacity as well and bandwidth to provide the tenants with a seamless service.
- We provide support directly to the tenants.
- Our service is designed for scale, so you can add as many properties as required and have one portfolio bill and an account manager.
- High-street services are designed for residential use and they will only send out a router for a plug & play type installation. As demand is always increasing, this type of solution will struggle in a high demand rental property.
What is the difference between Wi-Fi and broadband, and which do you offer?
We have released a full article dedicated to this FAQ – Click HERE to read it.
What should I expect after submitting an enquiry or completing your free assessment form?
We have released a full article about our customer journey – Click HERE to read it.
Any other questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries you may have.
Call us: 0333 577 0600
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your managed internet journey with Landlord Broadband today!
Click HERE to complete our free assessment form.