Helping your properties stand out in a competitive marketplace with internet for letting agents
Every year the rental market becomes more and more competitive, especially with the rise of internet letting agents, and you are under increasing pressure to devise marketing strategies that will drive and convert viewings in order to stay one step ahead of your competitors. Internet for letting agents might be your solution.
Are you struggling to convert viewings or is the market getting more competitive?
Working with Landlord Broadband can help take the pressure off.
Our internet for letting agents services have been purpose-designed for the private rented sector. We’re landlords ourselves, so we understand exactly what tenants are looking for and the importance they place on having a reliable, high performing internet connection when choosing somewhere to live. That’s why we provide you with our hallmark of quality – ‘Wi-Fi Friendly accommodation’, so you can be assured that your tenants will get the best broadband and Wi-Fi service possible.
And we specialise in delivering internet connectivity in complex properties, so if you have hard to let properties that suffer from a lack of Wi-Fi connectivity, we can help
Our specialist internet for shared housing gives tenants a range of benefits
- Commercial grade internet connectivity
- Wi-Fi in every rental room
- An equal share of bandwidth
- No ‘dead zone’ guarantee
- Full access to our 24/7/365 UK-based tenant helpdesk
How it works
Partnering with Landlord Broadband as your internet provider means that:
- We can help you deliver Wi-Fi connectivity in complex, hard to let properties
- You can market properties with high-spec, commercial-grade Wi-Fi included in the rental package
- You increase viewings and chances of conversion as your properties will be more desirable to prospective tenants
- We provide you with all the tools and help you need to roll it out
- We protect you and your landlords against tenant internet misuse
- You enjoy a straightforward service under our eight-point guarantee: tenants call us with any technical queries, not you, on our 24/7/365 helpline
- You have opportunities to increase your income (see below)
And, if you have multiple tenancies starting at the same time, we can project manage the installations for you.
Giving you opportunities to earn
Are you looking for an additional revenue stream to help fill the gap left by tenant fees? Are you becoming more interested in the possibilities of the Internet for letting agents?
As well as making the properties you manage more attractive to potential tenants with our hi-spec broadband for letting agents, you can earn commission for every property you refer that becomes a Landlord Broadband connection as part of our Letting Agent Partnership Programme.
Click here to find out more or join our partnership programme.