Helping your properties stand out by providing business-grade broadband for tenants
With the rise of internet letting agents, online viewings and a growing number of choices available, the rental market is becoming more and more competitive. Agents are under increasing pressure to devise marketing strategies that will reduce void periods and convert viewings in order to stay one step ahead of competitors. Providing broadband for tenants could be the answer.
Are you struggling to convert viewings or is the market getting more competitive?
Working with Landlord Broadband can help take the pressure off.
Our internet for letting agents services have been purpose-designed for the private rented sector. We’re landlords ourselves, so we understand what tenants are looking for and the importance they place on having a reliable, high performing internet connection when choosing somewhere to live. That’s why we provide you with our hallmark of quality – ‘Wi-Fi Friendly accommodation’, so you can be assured that your tenants will get the best broadband and Wi-Fi service possible.
And, we specialise in delivering internet connectivity in complex properties, so if you have hard to let properties where providing broadband for tenants is an issue, we can help.
Providing broadband for tenants gives tenants a range of benefits for both you and them
Partnering with Landlord Broadband as your internet provider means that:
- We specialise in Wi-Fi for complex properties;
- Increase marketability of properties with inclusive, business-grade Wi-Fi;
- Our fully managed internet service means expert advice from quotation to post-installation;
- We protect you and your landlords against tenant internet misuse;
- Our installations come with equal bandwidth for all tenants and a No Dead Zone Guarantee;
- Tenants call our 24/7/365 UK-Based Tenant Support Desk with queries, rather than you;
- You have opportunities to increase your income (see below)
And, if you have multiple tenancies starting at the same time, we can project manage the installations for you.
Giving you opportunities to earn
Are you looking to reduce void periods and make your properties more marketable to tenants?
Providing broadband for tenants can increase the occupancy rates of your properties, so creates a steady stream of rent for the letting agent. Providing high-quality broadband for tenants can also increase tenant satisfaction, and in turn, increase rentability and return renters.
Click here to request your free assessment today!
View our Property Tribes forum here.